Newly added contents
1. Mount system
– Mounts have been added which are not only a great help to speed up your journey, but also significantly increase your stats.
– The Mount system opens upon completion of the main quest [New Friend] Rebirth 3 Lv. 60.
– The Mounts can be acquired through [Mount > Mount Capture] and [Server Dungeon > Infernal Canyon].
# Mounts, Power Crystals and Mount Evolve Stones can be acquired with certain chances at [Mount Capture].
# Mount capture is free once daily. Unbound Diamonds are consumed for extra captures.
– There are 4 slots available to place Mounts. However, only one Mount can be equipped at a time.
– Basic options and excellent options of an equipped Mount are added to the character stat.
– Mount options can be increased by leveling up and evolving the Mounts.
# Power Crystals are required to level up the Mounts, and Mount Evolve Stones to evolve.
# Power Crystals can be also gathered by disassembling the Mounts.
# When a Mount levels up, DEF, Attack DMG and Max HP increase.
The [Level up] button only appears on the equipped Mount.
When an equipped Mount’s slot levels up, the other placed Mounts’ slots level up together.
# Mount Evolve increases the basic options and the skill Lv. of Mounts.
The Mounts can be evolved up to Tier 10.
– Mount buffs can be acquired by fulfilling the Lv., option, Evolve requirements.
– Mount combination buffs can be acquired by fulfilling the requirements.
– When the Mount is captured for the first time, the Mount Journal is activated.
– Every Mount has one skill, and the skills can be used during the battle.
※ All Mounts acquired from the Mount Capture are bound.
2. New Server Dungeon ‘Infernal Canyon’.
– Defeat the boss monster with warriors from all servers, and claim rewards in the new server dungeon ‘Infernal Canyon’!
– Infernal Canyon is available after 3 Rebirth Lv.60.
– Maximum 5 characters can form a party and enter the Infernal Canyon. The time limit for the dungeon is 15 minutes.
– The boss monster appears when you enter the dungeon. The boss will summon Mounts when its HP becomes below 40%.
– The summoned Mounts heal and provide a buff to the boss. The buff and healing can be stopped by defeating the Mounts.
– The Mount Evolve Treasure Chest, the Mount Treasure Chest and EXP can be acquired as the dungeon clearing rewards.
3. Awaken system
– Activate Awaken Stones to enhance your Epic equipment! the Awaken system has been added.
– Awaken opens upon the completion of the main quest [Equipment Awaken] Rebirth 4 Lv. 15.
– You can activate the Awaken Stone in [Awaken > Activate] by consuming ‘Awaken Stone Pieces’. Basic options can be acquired with it.
– Awaken Stones are divided into Attack Awaken Stones and Defense Awaken Stones by equipment part.
# Attack Awaken Stones : Weapon, Necklace, Left and Right Rings
# Defense Awaken Stones : Helm, Armor, Gloves, Pants, Boots
– If the certain number of the same Attack or Defense Awaken Stones are activated, set options can be acquired.
# Example : If 3 Awaken-Blade Stones are activated, the set option for the Awaken-Blade Stones is acquired. If the 3 Awaken-Revenge Stones are activated, the set option for Awaken-Revenge Stones is acquired.
– You can select either attack or defense type Awaken Stones and insert them in [Awaken > Insert]. The basic options of Awaken Stones are applied without insertion. However, the set options are only applied when Awaken Stones are inserted.
– Awaken Stone can only be inserted into an equipment that is higher than Tier 7 and that has more than 5 excellent options.
– When you change your equipment after activating the Awaken Stones, activation effects will last if any changes in the equipment fulfill the requirement.
4. Server Assault
– Loot other servers not to be looted! A fierce All-server event, ‘Server Assault’ has been added.
Server Assault is a PVP system between servers by stealing each server’s resources.
– Server Assault opens after reaching Rebirth 7 Lv. 55.
– The event is held between 21:30 ~22:00 every Sunday. Each season lasts for 13 weeks.
– Guild masters from Lv. 6 or higher Guilds can proceed Bidding with the Guild budget.
3 Guilds that have put the highest bids acquire the qualification for Invasion.
– 150 warriors can participate for the defensing the server by the order of arrival.
– The Guilds that has succeeded in Bidding acquires the qualification for Invasion and can enter to the Invasion battlefield.
– Bidding starts at every Sunday 19:00 and all servers are divided into 4 groups by the amount of remaining resources. And the Bidding is proceeded in order.
– Each group’s bidding time is 15 minutes.
– Bidding is proceeded in private and the results are notified immediately to the Guild master.
– Bidding has a cooldown time until the next Bidding. So, Bidding can’t be proceeded continuously regardless of the result.
– Guild can only Bid for one server for each round.
– 3 Guilds that have put the highest bids acquire the qualification for Invasion and the Guild’s budget is deducted.
(The Guild budget is not spent if the Bidding fails.)
– To conquer and to be conquered are counted on a server basis.
– When the defensing server’s resources reaches 0 and among the invading servers, if one server looted 80% of the total resources. Than the server is conquered by that server.
e.g.) If the server A’s resources reach 0 and server B’s 2 Guilds have looted 83% of the total resources, the server A is conquered by the server B.
– The conquered status remains until the next Server Assault starts.
– You can check the records of the servers that has conquered through Hostile Records.
– The characters that are qualified to participate for the Invasion can enter the battlefield 30 times for free.
– The participation counts are deducted upon entry to the battlefield and respawn.
– Remaining participation counts of each round are carried over to the next round. The participation count can be cumulated up to 60.
– The Guilds that don’t have the qualification for the Invasion can participate in their own server’s defense battlefield.
– Characters over Rebirth 7 Lv. 55 can participate.
– If the server is not Invaded, defense battlefield can’t be entered.
– All battlefield has entrance limit of 150 warriors.
– If you participate in both the Invasion and the Defense, rewards for both battles can be claimed.
– Each server receives a 5,000 resources every week. Remaining resources that have not been looted by enemies after the battle will be carried over to next week.
However, resource cumulation has a limit of 10,000.
– There are small and large crystals spawned in the battlefield. The number of small and large crystals are decided based on the total amount of resources.
– Guilds from same server shares the flag and can’t attack each other.
– When the resources are all looted or the time ends, the battle ends.
– Battle points can be gathered by eliminating enemies and looting resources. Serial kills or stopping enemies on a rampage will grant more points.
– Invading Guilds can acquire rewards depending on the total amount of resources looted and the personal points gathered in the battlefield.
– Defending Guilds can acquire rewards depending on the total amount of resources left after the battle and the personal points gathered in the battlefield.
– The Guild that is ranked first in the Invasion ranking can achieve the exclusive Title for both the Guild master and the Guild members.
– And for those who reaches the required kills in the Server Assault can claim exclusive Accessories.
– Awaken Points acquired from the Server Assault can be used to exchange the items like Pieces of Awaken Stone in the [Event > All Server Event > Server Assault > Awaken Shop].
– Awaken Shop’s item lists are renewed after some time passes. Or it can be renewed immediately by consuming unbound Diamonds.
And some items can be purchased with unbound Diamonds.
5. New All-Server Area for Rebirth 14, ‘Abyss Temple’
– Another all-server area, Abyss Temple for over Rebirth 14 has opened.
– Abyss Temple can be entered through [Map > All-Server Map > Abyss Temple].
1. System improvement
– Detailed costume information of other characters can be now checked at [See Item]. (Costume name, options, and enhance status)
– The recommended Runes button has been added at [Oracle > Rune] where you can check recommendation for Rune combination.
– Movement speed in the Dice Hunter has been improved.
– Now the Soul Stones can be mined 50 times at once with the newly added ‘Mine x50′ feature.
– [Quest > Target Quest] has been deleted and the required Lv. for a few systems has been decreased.
– Additional buffs for total Pet skill Lv. has been added.
– The Meditation system has been improved. Various items along with the Star Essence and EXP can now be achieved via Meditation.
– Kalima has been changed into be a Server Dungeon. Corps’ Onslaught and Labyrinth of Dimensions have been deleted.
– Accessary rewards for Server Arena, Companion Arena, Battlefield of Emperor, and Battlefield of Heroes have been added.
2. UI improvement
– The main UI in-game has been improved.
– Now the active buffs of your character can be easily seen under the character portrait.
– The alerts for claiming rewards have been added.
– New systems to be opened soon can now be checked under the mini-map.
3. Reward renewal
– New reward that can be exchanged with various items ‘Token of Courage’ has been added.
※ The Token of Courage can be exchanged with various rare items at Special Event.