Join hands with like-minded Guilds to form a Corps!
The closer we stand together, the stronger and the more prosperous we will be.
Another way to ally with Guilds from all servers, Corps system has been added.
Corps opens upon completion of the main quest [Door] after 10 Rebirth Lv.50, and can be entered through [Corps].
Guilds above Lv.6 can create or join the Corps, and a maximum four guilds can form a Corps together.
Corps Create Conditions
– Only the Guild masters can create Corps.
– The Guilds above Lv.6 can create or join a Corps.
– 2,000 unbound Diamonds are required to found a Corps.
– The unbound Diamonds spent for creation of the Corps will not be returned in case of disbandment.
– A Corps’ name must be between 2~20 letters.
– Prohibited words or special characters cannot be used in the Corps’ name.
– When Prosperity Points are below 0, the Corps will be automatically disbanded.
1. Create conditions: requirements for creating a Corps and the amount of Prosperity Points gained upon creation can be checked here. 2,000 unbound Diamonds are required to found a Corps, and the amount will not be returned in case of disbandment.
2. Enter Corps Name: the Corps’ name is entered here. A name of a Corps must be between 2 ~ 20 letters. Special characters and prohibited words cannot be included in Corps’ names.
3. Create Corps: the guild master qualified to create a Corps can press the [Create Corps] button to proceed. It will require 2,000 unbound Diamonds to create a Corps.
4. Corps List: the list of the Corps can be viewed here. You can also send request to join Corps.
5. Create Corps: the guild master qualified to create a Corps can press the [Create Corps] button to proceed. It will require 2,000 unbound Diamonds to create a Corps.
6. Corps Info: select a Corps in the list and select ‘Corps Info’ for more information on the Corps. The list of joined Guilds, the Corps Commander, and the Deputy Commander can be viewed here.
7. Request to Join: select a Corps that you wish to join and press ‘Request to Join’ to send a request. Corps Commander’s approval is required for official registration.
※ There is a minute cool-down between requests. It takes a minute to request to join another Corps after one request.
※ The request is only valid for 24 hours, and automatically expired afterwards.
8. Number of guilds: maximum four guilds can belong to a Corp. You can request to join a Corps that has room for new Guilds.
9. Territory: it shows if the Corps is currently possessing a Territory or not. If the Corps conquered both Territories, it will be shown as ‘Both’.
A Corps is composed of four posts: Corps Commander, Deputy Commander, Elite Member, and Normal Member.
Details for each post’s authority are as followed.
1. Corps Event: Corps war can be entered and checked here.
2. Corps Log: Corps’ latest 10 logs be viewed here.
3. Corps Info: general information on the Corps can be checked here such as Guild names, servers, guild masters, guild members and guild CP etc.
4. Corps List: the list of all Corps including yours can be viewed here.
5. Corps Quest: Corps quests to gain Prosperity Points can be found and received here. Top 4 Corps with the most Prosperity Points gained will be qualified for the Corps War.
6. Elite Members: Corps members can be managed here. you can promote Normal members to Elite or demote Elite members to Normal here.
7. Notice: Corps announcement can be modified (by the Corps Commander) and checked here.
8. Prosperity: 3,000 Prosperity Points are deducted every 00:00 as Corps maintenance expense. If the Prosperity Points are below 0, the Corps is disbanded automatically.
1. Disband Corps: only available to Corps Commanders. Corps Commanders can disband the Corps by selecting it.
1-1. Leave Corps: only available to Deputy Commanders. Deputy Commanders can leave the Corps by selecting it.
2. Appoint: only available to Corps Commanders. Corps Commander can transfer his authority as the Corps Commander to a Deputy Commander which is a guild master of another guild. once one is appointed as the Corps Commander, the former Corps Commander becomes a Deputy Commander. However, the Corps that currently holds a Territory cannot transfer the Corps Commander post.
3. Kick out: only available to Corps Commanders. Corps Commanders can kick out selected guilds from the Corps.
4. Registry: only available to Corps Commanders. The Corps Commander can check the list of guilds that have sent the requests to join.
5. Accept: you can select [Accept] to approve the requests to join.
6. Decline: you can select [Decline] to decline the registration.
7. Accept All: you can accept all requests on the Registry.
8. Decline All: you can decline all requests on the Registry.
※ The Corps that currently holds a Territory cannot transfer the Corps Commander post or disband the Corps.
※ During the Corps War, participating Corps cannot be disbanded.
※ If the Corps Commander disbands the guild, the authority of Corps Commander will be transferred to the Deputy Commander. If the Corps has several Deputy Commanders, the authority of Corps Commander will be transferred to the Deputy Commander who has joined the Corps first.
※ If a Deputy Commander disbands a Guild, the Guild is automatically kicked out from the Corps.
※ If the Corps Commander or Deputy Commanders transfer Guild master, the one who is appointed as the new Guild master gains the authority of the Corps Commander or Deputy Commanders.
1. Elite Members: the list of the Corps Commander, Deputy Commanders, and Elite members and their brief character information can be checked here.
2. CP: each Corps member’s CP can be found here. CP is renewed at 00:00 daily.
3. Search: if the Corps member belongs to the same guild as you, you can search and view the detailed character information.
4. Management: Corps Commanders and Deputy Commanders can manage Elite Members here.
5. Elite Management: [Management] opens the Elite Management page. You can promote Normal members to Elite or demote Elite members to Normal here.
6. The number of Elite Members: shows the present number of Elite Members / the maximum number of Elite Members. Each Guild can have maximum 25 Elite Members.
7. Demote: opens the demotion management page. You can select a Elite Member and press ‘Demote’ to proceed.
8. Promote: opens the promotion management page. You can select a Normal Member and press ‘Promote’ to proceed.
Prosperity Points are an essential resource which is required to participate in the Corps War.
– 100,000 Prosperity Points are given upon creation of a Corps.
– 10,000 Prosperity Points are gained by completing each Corps Quest.
– 3,000 Prosperity Points are deducted everyday 00:00 as Corps maintenance expense.
– If the Prosperity Points are below 0, the Corps is disbanded automatically.
– Four Corps to participate in the Corps war are decided based on the amount of Prosperity Points gained between Monday to Saturday 24:00.
1. Corps Quest: Corps Quests will automatically be completed as the requirements are satisfied. All Corps members’ activities are counted in the Corps Quests.
2. Corps Quest List: the list of the Corps Quests changes every week.
3. Rewards: EXP, Contribution, and Prosperity Points can be acquired by completing the Corps Quests. Each member can individually claim EXP and contribution. the Prosperity Points are automatically added up to the Corps Prosperity.
4. Quest Status: shows if a Quest is in progress or completed.
5. Weekly Prosperity: shows the amount of the Prosperity Points accumulated this week. The Prosperity Ranking is decided based on weekly Prosperity.
6. Prosperity Ranking: shows the Corps’ current rank status.
7. Weekly Ranking: shows the weekly Prosperity Ranking. Top 25 Corps’ information can be viewed here.
8. Rules: Corps Quest rules are explained here.
※ Corps Ranking is updated every hour.
※ If the amount of acquired Prosperity Points are the same, the Corps which has acquired the points faster is dominant.
※ Weekly Ranking resets every Monday 08:00, along with the Corps Quests.