Complete your own Costume collection in the Costume Wardrobe.
Level up Costumes and conveniently equip and unequip Costumes!
Once use a Costume that you own in the inventory, Wardrobe is activated.
– Add a Costume in your inventory to the Wardrobe by selecting the ‘Use’ button. Added costumes can be leveled up and equipped in the Wardrobe.
– Once added in the Wardrobe, the Costume becomes bound to the character. It cannot be taken out back to the inventory.
Costume Level Up
- Costume List: select a Costume to equip or level up.
- Equip/Unequip: click on the button to equip or unequip.
- Costume options: the Costume options can be checked.
- Level Up: click on the button to level up the Costume if you have the sufficient number of Costumes for level up.
- See Option: the Costume options can be checked.
- Rules: rules applied to the Wardrobe and Costume Level Up can be found here.