MU Origin Update (v4.0)
Newly added contents
1. Ritual Event
– Ritual is an event for the players that have joined the Corps to receive rewards by completing quests for an event period.
– Only the players that has joined the Corps can participate in the Ritual event through [Ritual] menu.
# During the Special event period, you can enter Ritual system through [Special Event > Ritual] menu.
– During the Ritual event period, Corps members can acquire quest items for Ritual by killing certain monsters every day.
– Ritual has total 4 phases, and each phase has quests that can be completed by contributing quest items from Corps members.
– When a Ritual quest is completed, the Ritual progress is increased. If the Ritual progress reaches 100%, the next phase opens.
You can claim ‘Phase Reward’ at this state.
# The Corps members that have joined the Corps before reaching 100% of the Ritual progress can claim phase rewards.
# You can claim ‘permanent Title’ as a reward from phase reward.
– You can claim Ritual point rewards based on the acquired Ritual points from contributing Ritual quest items.
# If the Corps member leaves Guild/Corps, the Ritual points are reset.
# But if the Corps member leaves Guild and joins the Guild with same Corps of previous Guild, the Ritual points aren’t reset.
# If the Guild leaves Corps and joins other every Guild member’s Ritual points are reset.
– Ritual ranking is decided based on the Corps’ Ritual progress. And ranking rewards can be claimed by the ranking of the Corps.
# If two or more Corps have the same Ritual progress, the ranking is decided in time order.
# If the Corps is disbanded, it is removed from the ranking.
# You can claim ‘temporary Title’ as a reward from ranking reward.
– Only the Corps members that has achieved certain amount of Ritual points can claim ranking rewards.
! Ritual event will begin on 2018 October 29th (Mon) at 00:00
2. Force system
– You can enter Force system through [Force] menu or [Map > All Server Map > Hidden Island(Force)].
# You can check the Force’s information and use Force shop through [Force] menu.
# You can enter Force fight through [Map > All Server Map > Hidden Island(Force)].
– Force system opens upon completion of the main quest [Sealed Door(2)] after Rebirth 10 Lv. 40.
– There are total 3 Forces and only the players that have joined the Force can enter the Force map.
# In the Force map, characters from same Force is in Peace mode and the PK mode against other Force is fixed as Hostile.
# PK modes aren’t activated in the Force map.
– Force members can claim Force Contribution, Force Grade by proceeding Force quest, defeating Force Boss and collecting Force resources.
– Force Contribution and Force Grade are given as rewards for completing [Force > Force quests].
# Force Contribution can be exchanged with rare items in the Force Shop.
# Force Grade is used to decide Force Ranking.
– The Force Rank and Force quest reset at 00:00 every Monday.
– At every 16:00, the Force Boss Rapputh appears in the Force map and when the Force Boss is defeated, rewards such as Force Contribution, Force Grade, Force Prosperity are achieved based on the damages dealt to the Force Boss.
– You need to be in the Force map to receive the rewards when the Force Boss is defeated.
# If you are logged out or have exited from the Force map the rewards can’t be received.
# The character that has dealt most damage to the Force Boss acquires the Special Title ‘Devil Slayer’. All three ‘Devil Slayer’ Title from each Force can be acquired by a single character.
Collecting Force Resource
– Force resource can be collected at every 12:00 to 18:00 in the Force territory.
# Force resources grow as the time goes by and can only be collected after the resource is grown to certain status.
# If the resources aren’t collected the resources are collected automatically after some time.
# Each Force’s patrol golem protects the collecting area and attacks when the players from other Force approaches.
– You can increase the belonging Force’s prosperity by collecting belonging Force’s resources or stealing other Force’s resources.
– Collecting the Force resources and defeating the Force Boss will increase the Force Prosperity.
– A Force spends Prosperity every day for a maintenance fee. However, it is not consumed when the points run too low.
– Prosperity ranking is renewed at every 00:00.
– Every week, Force rank top 3 characters are placed in the positions. (Highlord, Warlord, Champion)
– The character that is positioned as a Highlord can ‘modify Force announcement’ and ‘designate hostile Force’.
# The Highlords of each Force can designate a hostile Force, and the designation will increase the damage against the hostile Force.
# When the hostile Force is selected, the designation is applied the next day, and is extended unless there is a change.
– Force position is reset every Monday at 00:00. (Force Contribution is not reset with it.)
– When you choose to change the Force, only parts of your Force Contribution and Force Grade information will be transferred.
– You will not be instantly included in the new Force’s Ranking after Force change, and must wait for the Ranking renewal.
– Changing Force consumes unbound Diamonds.
3. Guild League Cheer
– You can participate Guild League Cheer through [All server event > Major League] to the Guilds that is in the Major League.
– When participating in the Guild League Cheer, the bound Zen is consumed.
– When the Guild that you have sent a cheer wins, you receive the League Cheer Points.
– League Cheer Points can be exchanged with rare items in the League Cheer Shop.
– League Cheer Points last for the 20 rounds and after it expires.
※ Please be noticed that Guild League Cheer consumes 10,000 bound Zen.
4. Mount Equipment
– The items that increases character’s options by equipping to the Mount ‘Mount Equipment’ has been added.
– The Mount equipment can be acquired through the [Epic Chest] using unbound Diamonds and monster loots.
# ‘Mount Equipment’ can’t be acquired when using ‘Epic Chest Ticket’.
– There are 6 parts for Mount equipment, and options are different for each part.
# Horseshoe, Saddle, Spur : Attack based options and excellent options are randomly achieved.
# Whip, Armor, Reins : Defense based options and excellent options are randomly achieved.
– The Mount equipment can be enhanced at [Refine].
# Available features in Refine system : Enhance, Option Enhance, Combine, and Transfer
# The Mount equipment can be enhanced the same as the character’s equipment, and some additional options can be achieved at the certain enhance levels.
– The Mount equipment options are only applied when the Mount is equipped.
– Mount equipment’s options are higher as the Tier of Mount equipment gets higher.
– The Mount equipment are equipped to the Mount equipment slots.
– There are some buffs that can be acquired when the Enhance/Option/Tier requirements for Mount equipment are achieved.
# Enhance Buff : Max HP and Extra Elemental DMG are increased based on the total enhancement level of the Mount equipment.
# Option Buff : Max HP and Deadly Hit Chance are increased based on the total option enhance level of the Mount equipment.
# Tier Buff : Max HP and Resist Deadly Hit are increased based on the total Tier of the Mount equipment.
– Gems can be acquired when the Mount equipment is disassembled.
1. Max Character level Raise.
– Character’s max level has raised to 15 Rebirth Lv.100.
2. New tiers for Achievement Title and Arena Division added.
– 4 New tiers for Achievement Title and Arena Division have been added.
# New Arena Division : LTC, COL, BG, MG
# New Achievement Title : Demolisher, Annihilator, Foreseer, Creator
3. New Mount added.
– New Mount ‘Infernal Hound’ has been added.
– ‘Hell Hound’ can be acquired through [Mount > Capture > Point Shop].
4. New Mount Costume added.
– New Costume for Mount ‘Heavenly Griffin’ has been added.
– Mount Costume is applied when the Mount is equipped.
– Mount Costume can be acquired through events.
※ When the Mount is unequipped, the Mount Costume is unequipped with it.