Join Force that match your ideology and become Champions! New system Force has been added.
Force system opens upon completion of the main quest [Sealed Door(2)] after Rebirth 10 Lv. 40.
You can check Force system through [Character > Force] menu.
– The Force is composed of three Forces including Union, Sacred Order and Illusion Association.
– You can join a Force through [Character > Force].
– You can acquire special gifts when you join the recommended Force.
– The recommended Force is reset at every 00:00.
Force competition rules
– The Force is composed of three Forces including Union, Sacred Order and Illusion Association and only the players that have joined the Force can enter the Force map.
– Force members can claim Force Contribution, Force Grade by proceeding Force quest, defeating Force Boss and collecting Force resources.
– Based on the Force Contribution and the Force Grade, top 3 characters are positioned in each Force.
– You can acquire the Force Contribution by collecting Force resources and defeating the Force Boss and purchase items with the Force Contribution in the Force Shop.
– When the Force Boss is defeated, the character that has dealt most damage to the boss acquires the Special Title ‘Devil Slayer’. All three Special Titles of each Force can be collected by one character.
– Each force map has a Force statue that gives EXP and Guild Contribution when praised.
– When you choose to change the Force, only parts of your Force Contribution and Force Grade information will be transferred.
– You will not be instantly included in the new Force’s Ranking after Force change, and must wait for the Ranking renewal.
– Changing Force consumes unbound Diamonds.
– Force Contribution and Force Grade are given as rewards for completing Force quests.
– Force Contribution can be exchanged with rare items in the Force Shop.
– Force Grade is used to decide Force Ranking.
– The Force Rank and Force quest reset at 00:00 every Monday.
– Every week, Force rank top 3 characters are placed in the positions. (Highlord, Warlord, Champion)
– Force positions are decided based on the Force Contribution and Force Grade.
– Force position is reset every Monday at 00:00. (Force Contribution is not reset with it.)
– The Highlords of each Force can designate a hostile Force, and the designation will increase the damage against the hostile Force.
– When the hostile Force is selected, the designation is applied the next day, and is extended unless there is a change.
– In the Force map, characters from the same Force is fixed as the Peace mode and other Forces as Hostile.
– Other PK modes are not active in the Force map.
– Force Prosperity is an index to measure activeness of each Force.
– Collecting the Force resources and defeating the Force Boss will increase the Force Prosperity.
– A Force spends Prosperity every day for a maintenance fee. However, it is not consumed when the points run too low.
– Prosperity ranking is renewed at every 00:00.
Collecting Force Resource
– Force resource can be collected at every 12:00 to 18:00 in the Force territory.
– Force resources grow as the time goes by and can only be collected after the resource is grown to certain status.
– Each Force’s patrol golem protects the collecting area and attacks when the players from other Force approaches.
– If the resources aren’t collected the resources are collected automatically after some time.
– You can increase the belonging Force’s prosperity by collecting belonging Force’s resources or stealing other Force’s resources.
– At every 16:00, the Force Boss Rapputh appears in the Force map.
– When the Force Boss is defeated, rewards such as Force Contribution, Force Grade, Force Prosperity are achieved based on the damages dealt to the Force Boss.
– You need to be in the Force map to receive the rewards when the Force Boss is defeated.
– The character that has dealt most damage to the Force Boss acquires the Special Title ‘Devil Slayer’. All three ‘Devil Slayer’ Title from each Force can be acquired by a single character.