– A minimum of guild Lv.5 is required to join the Cry Wolf Battle
– Battle Hours
*Lv.1 ~ Lv.9 Forts
– Registration hours: Everyday 00:00 ~ 19:55, 20:40 ~ 00:00
– Battle hours: Everyday 20:00 ~ 20:30
– Registration hours: Saturday 20:40 ~ Sunday 19:55
– Battle hours: Sunday 20:00 ~ 20:30
– The guild master must register by selecting the [Register] button during the registration hours to attack.
– A certain amount of Guild fund is required to register for attack.
– Guilds can attack a Fort that is one level higher than the highest level of the Forts that they are currently occupying.
e.g. if a guild is currently occupying a Lv.3 Fort and a Lv.5 Fort, they can only attack a Lv.6 Fort which is a level higher than the Lv.5 Fort.
– If a guild is not occupying any Fort, they can only attack a Lv.1 Fort.
[Fort Occupation Status]
– Fort occupation status of a guild can be checked at [Guild > Guild Event > Cry Wolf Battle].
– The main page of Cry Wolf Battle shows the number of Forts occupied by the guid and Fort status (attacked/in defense).
– Forts In Fog: yet to be occupied
– Fort Attack: completed registration to attack
– Occupied Fort: currently occupied
– Fort Defense: Attack registered by another guild
– Forts of Cry Wolf Battle have 10 levels in total, and the higher the Fort level is, the lower the number of Forts exists.
e.g. 8 Lv.7 Forts, 4 Lv.8 Forts, 2 Lv.9 Forts, and 1 Lv.10 Fort.
The occupying guild of the Lv.10 Fort can receive the special Titles as the No.1 guild of the MU Continent.
– Guild Master: Title ‘Wolf Warlord’
– Guild Members: Title ‘Wolf Guardian’
※ The titles of Cry Wolf Battle applies and are displayed prior to the Loren Castle Siege titles.
※ Cry Wolf Battle rewards can be claimed 24 hours after joining the guild.
– The occupation status of all Lv.7 ~ Lv.10 Forts can be found at [Guild > Guild Event > Cry Wolf Battle > Ranking].